Please note: This page will be regularly updated (bookmark this page to reference it easily)
We are following the Government advice very carefully and updating our clinic protocol accordingly. As a medically run clinic, regulated by the CQC and accredited with Save Face we are able to remain open for limited medical treatments and services.
If you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or are shielding or living with someone who is shielding please ring the clinic to speak to our staff regarding your treatment plan and reschedule your appointment.
Important notice and instructions for appointments booked at the clinic:
Please note, Covid-19 has contributed to the rise of increased sensitivity to some skin treatments and products. Some clients can experience a heightened response to treatments. This is an unusual side effect and whilst we take all necessary precautions during our treatments, we cannot ensure a reaction will not occur as a result.
- Please note, if you are travelling to the clinic, your appointment email is accepted as validation for travelling to a medical appointment.
- To ensure the safety all our patients, you’ll be asked some screening questions when booking appointments and entering the clinic.
- To limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time, appointments will be staggered for the foreseeable future. We will do our best to get you in with your practitioner as soon as possible.
- We will be open during this period Tuesday to Thursday 10am-6pm and we will be limiting the treatments that we can provide. If your appointment is with a practitioner outside of these times your treatment may still go ahead but your practitioner will be in contact with you directly.
- We will be closed for aesthetic and beauty treatments but remain open for medical treatments and services.
- We are taking all reasonable steps to maintain a 2 metre distance. When this is not possible, we are doing everything practical to manage transmission risk.
- Rest assured our team will always be wearing the correct PPE including, gloves, masks, visors and aprons. We are following government guidelines to don, doff & dispose of correctly.
- Any paper-based patient files, have been removed and discontinued. Please bear with us as we transfer our files online. Please ensure you fill out any required information online prior to your appointment.
- We will continue offering remote consultations and will offer if necessary online follow up appointments to reduce contact time.
- Our waiting area is closed. We ask you to remain in your car and call us to let us know you have arrived. Those who are arriving via public transport or without a car, please ring the clinic and we will ask you to wait in our temporary reception room for your appointment.
- Please use the sanitising hand gel or wash your hands thoroughly. You can wash your hands in all of our treatment rooms.
- The bathrooms are currently closed, except for emergencies.
- Markers around the clinic will remind you to observe physical distancing.
For your appointment:
- 48 hours prior to your appointment you will receive a COVID-19 survey via email. This must be completed before you can enter the clinic.
- We advise you to wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided to you. Please ensure you keep this on until you have finished your appointment and left the building.
- With the exception of parents/ guardians, we ask you to attend your appointment alone to keep numbers in the clinic to a minimum.
- Please keep your personal belongings to a minimum.
- We will call you when your practitioner is ready to see you.
- Your practitioner will meet you at the door for your appointment and take you directly to the treatment room.
- You may be asked to allow a no touch skin temperature check.
- After your appointment, your practitioner will send you back down to reception. Please ensure you go directly there to prevent congestion in the hallway.
- For the time being, we will only be accepting card payments.
We believe we have secured the right balance between our patients demand, our nurses limited availability and most important of all – the safety of the patient and public.
If you wish your reschedule your appointment, please contact us and we will be happy to re-arrange it for you.
We look forward to welcoming you for your appointment.