Following the government announcement last week, we can confirm we are opening on the 6th July for medical aesthetic treatments!
We have updated our clinic protocol in line with CQC standards and SaveFace Protocol and can’t wait to see you all again. Please see below the measures we are taking to ensure your safety when you come to the clinic.
- To ensure the safety all our patients, you’ll be asked some screening questions when booking appointments and entering the clinic.
- To limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time, appointments will be staggered for the foreseeable future. We will do our best to get you in with your practitioner as soon as possible.
- We will be open our normal hours 8am-8pm so we can see you all however, we will be limited to the treatments that we can provide.
- We are taking all reasonable steps to maintain a 2M distance. When this is not possible, we are doing everything practical to manage transmission risk.
- Rest assured our team will always be wearing the correct PPE including, gloves, masks, visors and aprons. We are following government guidelines to don, doff & dispose of correctly.
- Any paper-based patient files, have been removed and discontinued. Please bear with us as we transfer our files online.
- We will continue offering remote consultations and will offer if necessary online follow up appointments to reduce contact time.
For your appointment:
- 48 hours prior to your appointment you will receive a COVID-19 survey via email. This must be completed before you can enter the clinic.
- We advise you to wear a mask to your appointment. You can buy a mask at the clinic for £1.
- Our waiting area is closed! We ask you to remain in your car and call us to let us know you have arrived. Those who are arriving via public transport or without a car, please ring the clinic and we will ask you to wait in our temporary reception room for your appointment.
- With the exception of parents/ guardians, we askyou to attend your appointment alone to keep numbers in the clinic to a minimum.
- Please keep your personal belongings to a minimum.
- We will call you when your practitioner is ready to see you.
- Your practitioner will meet you at the door for your appointment and will check your temperature.
- You can wash your hands in all of our treatment rooms. There will also be anti-bacterial gel throughout the clinic.
- You will be taken directly to the practitioner’s room.
- The bathrooms are currently closed, except for emergencies.
- After your appointment, your practitioner will send you back down to reception. Please ensure you go directly there to prevent congestion in the hallway.
- For the time being, we will only be accepting card payments.